Cazro's Collection of Papercraft Tutorials.

Welcome to my collection of my favourite tutorials. Keep popping back, I welcome your comments.

Monday 17 October 2011

Welcome

Welcome to the newer followers, it is a delight to see you. I don't consider myself an expert, but if there are any techniques etc, you would like a demo on, I always rely on You tube but I would be happy to help in providing some information or even a short demo myself. Just pop a comment on the latest addition. I hope you continue to enjoy my tutorials. I don't do them regularly, so you need to keep an eye out for one popping up. Thanks everyone who looks on this blog.

1 comment:

Jacki Daniels said...

Hiya wow these are great I made one similar to this the year before last for a secret santa prezzie (it was a craft group and we all had to make a gift for someone else) from what I heard it was a hit love these so may have do some more this year
Jacki xx