Cazro's Collection of Papercraft Tutorials.

Welcome to my collection of my favourite tutorials. Keep popping back, I welcome your comments.

Thursday 6 January 2011

Welcome to my tutorial blog.

Long before I ventured into Blogland I have surfed around You tube, craft sites, being honest a host of sources where I have found many useful tutorials. My list of favourites on my computer, is so long it takes me ages whenever I want to find a particular tutorial. My plan is to transfer all of my favourite tutorials onto this blog. I will also be adding pics when I make anything from a tutorial. I, of course, will give the full details of the source of the material, for it is they who are worthy of any praise, not I, I am only collating them together for my benefit and hopefully for others to see them who may not know of them.

No comments: